Make Money Online December 2012 Income Reports
The make money online income reports of bloggers and affiliates are here. The last Income report rankings list for 2012. Before we get into that I want to get into my personal income report among other things. In November 2012 income report rankings I rank #10. I am sure I will not be reaching that for awhile unless I really push selling content until my affiliate income catches up. I didn’t work much last month since it was the holidays but I have my January 2013 goals in order so this month should be much better than December 2012.
Mr. Deposit December Income Report
- Freelance Writing – Total: $196
- Pre-written Content: $196
- Content Creation: $0
- Affiliate Marketing – Total: $0.53
- Betting Partners: $0.53
- PPC Advertising – Total: $0.10
Total Gross Income For December: $196.63
I sold all the content I had written that I wasn’t going to use on my website. This provided enough money to buy some Christmas gifts from Amazon. However, the income wasn’t as high as I wanted it to be. This month I will do my best to write up some articles to sell once I complete my content creation goals for my own website.
Close to the end of the month, I added PPC ads to my side project. This project I will not publicly talk about. However, I will say its a set it and forget it type of deal. It takes me a few hours to set it up to publish content for the next month or so. One of these days I will like to sit down and spend a full 8 hours adding content to the site. That should be enough for the site to update itself for the next year.
Now let’s get into the income reports and rankings. I know I am close to the bottom but I want to see where my favorite bloggers rank. I know some of you are thinking I should already know the rankings. But you would be wrong, I don’t look at who ranks in what position, I just make the list by the numbers, and once this blog post is published on the blog. Then I take a look at the rankings like everybody else.
Ways To Make Money Online
- Affiliate – This is income from promoting other people’s’ products through affiliate programs like Amazon, clickbank, peerfly, and etc.
- Freelance Writing – This is income from writing articles and selling them or people ordering content creation for their website.
- Consulting – This is income from giving people professional advice on a contain subject like my onsite seo analysis service.
- PPC – This is income from programs like Adsense, adbrite, infolinks, and etc.
- Private Advertisement – This is income from selling ad space on the website.
- Investment – This is income from investing in stocks and bonds through an online broker.
- Products – This is income from selling products such as ebooks, memberships, licensing software, services, and etc.
- Website Flipping – This income is from the sale of a website.
- Apps – This income is from iPhone apps, Android apps, and apps for other devices.
- Miscellaneous – This is income that doesn’t fit in any other category.
December Income Report Rankings
- Smart Passive Income – $48,081.98 – Income Sources: PPC, Products, Affiliate, Apps
- Adsense Flippers - $6,756.81 - Income Sources: PPC, Website Flipping, Consulting, Products, Affiliate
- Matthew Woodward - $5,883.87 - Income Sources: Affiliate, Consulting
- My Multiple Incomes - $5,299.03 - Income Sources: Investment, Private Advertisement, Affiliate, PPC, Freelance Writing
- Nerdy Nomad - $5,030 - Income Sources: PPC, Affiliate, Private Advertisement, Products
- Leaving Work Behind - $4,826.49 - Income Sources: Freelance Writing, Websites, Products
- Pinch of Yum - $4,277 – Income Sources: Products, PPC, Affiliate
- ShuckaBuck - $3,840.59 – Income Sources: Products, Affiliate
- Ecommerce Boss - $3,295 - Income Sources: Products
- True Valhalla - $2,973 - Income Sources: Private Advertisement, Products, Miscellaneous
- The Financial Blogger - $2,789.70 - Income Sources: PPC, Products, Affiliate
- Brick By Brick Investing - $1,511.10 - Income Sources: Investment
- My 4hr Work Week - $1,473.98 - Income Sources: Affiliate, Freelance Writing, Miscellaneous
- I Need Discipline - $1,060.52 - Income Sources: PPC, Products, Freelance Writing, Private Advertisement, Miscellaneous
- Avocado Pesto - $837.32 - Income Sources: Affiliate, Private Advertisement, PPC
- Tight Fisted Miser - $707.96 - Income Sources: Miscellaneous
- All Tech Buzz – $680 – Income Sources: PPC, Private Advertisement, Products, Miscellaneous
- Fall For Design - $407.53 - Income Sources: Products, PPC
- Earning Forever - $406.71 - Income Sources: PPC, Affiliate, Investment, Miscellaneous
- How I Got Rich - $334 - Income Sources: Affiliate, Freelance Writing
- Gambling Affiliate University - $196.63 - Income Sources: Freelance Writing, Affiliate, PPC
- Authority Website Income - $172.92 - Income Sources: PPC, Affiliate
- Bitdoze - $151 - Income Sources: Affiliate
- Live The New Economy - $144.22 – Income Sources: PPC, Affiliate, Miscellaneous
- David Landen - $124.50 – Income Sources: Affiliate, Products
- Ingenious Internet Income – $87.59 – Income Sources: Products, Affiliate
- Mobile App Tycoon – $5.79 – Income Sources: Apps
- Blogging Fever: $4.68 – PPC, Affiliate
As I said in the last report, I will publish the make money online monthly income reports list every month on the 10th and update the list through the month as more bloggers publish their monthly income report. The top bloggers are taking their time after the holidays to publish their monthly income reports so their not on the list at the moment. However, I did find some new bloggers that publish their monthly income report.
If you know a blogger that published their December 2012 income report and their not on the list. Please post the name of the blog below in the comments. I will add the blog to the list above. For those of you that don’t post your monthly income reports for the public. Please comment below how well you did and what you’re going to do to improve your income. I am going to see if I can get more articles sold this month than last month.